CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Our Neighborhood, Nakakubo Utsunomiya Japan

Living in a big city is a new experience for me. I grew up in a small town of about 4,000 and then moved to Marysville, OH which wasn't all too different. Chris is used to the city life having grown up in St. Louis. I must say I have enjoyed being in Utusnomiya during our stay here in Japan. Although we don't have a yard and I can literally see into my neighbors living room our houses are so close, we are fortunate to have a lovely walking path and fish pond just minutes from our house. I jog there often and as a family we have enjoyed many bike rides in the summer evenings down the path and back.











This the entrance to one of our neighbor's front door, very pretty...very Japanese.






The fish pond, the fish are very large and fun to feed.







No comments: