CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tokyo Tableware Show - February 2010

In September I started taking porcelain painting classes and have really been enjoying learning this new medium. This February my teacher, Yoko Mohri, exhibited her work at the Tokyo Tableware Festival, held at the Tokyo Dome. I, along with my sensei, Mioko, and friends, Kwan, Kaiko, and Ekumi, attended the show. We shared a fun day in Tokyo!!
(above, Mioko, me and Kwan)

After shopping in Harajuku, we ate lunch at a Turkish restaurant. I was so excited to eat hummus I had to take a picture of it!!

Kaiko and Ekumi


The Tableware Show was a huge variety of displays ranging from table-scapes, artwork and crafts. There were so many beautiful things to see, I had so much fun!




My painting teacher, Yoko, and her display. It was lovely, she is so talented!


Yoko's work





No comments: