CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lunch with my English class

I tutor a group of five ladies twice a month, the Lady Goose Class. They all speak English very well, I teach conversational English and it is so much fun. For class one day they wanted to take me to an authentic traditional Japanese restaurant. It was very interesting and very good!

tempera, rice and miso soup

Sushi, sashimi and several other things that I could not recognize or was unformiliar with. It was all really delicious though.


The four course meal took about an hour and half and the ladies sat on their knees the whole time. I lasted about 15 minutes and gave up.


from left: Ako-san, Mariko-san, Masato-san, me, Lily-san, and Satoko-san
(san is Mr. or Mrs.)
And yes, I am a giant in Japan!!





No comments: