CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nomikai

Chris and I attended our first nomikai (a dinner and drinking party) together. We shared a great evening with several of the other OAPs.

Arnufo, Dinorah, and Matt. They came to Japan the same time as us. We have shared a roller coaster of emotions together as we experience Japan.

Larry and Katie Hughes. They also came to Japan the same time as us.


Big Echo is a Karaoke place in Utsunomiya. Karaoke is very popular in Japan and it is way more fun in Japan. They know how to do it right!

So silly!


Just wanted to take a picture of the lovely necklace my sister Stephanie and my friend Kerri sent me as a "Thank You" for sharing our Japan experience with them during their visit in August. I love it!





No comments: